Thursday, November 25, 2010

Milw0rm: The Hidden Underground Truths Revealed

FOR FULL STORY CLICK HERE

JF who is CEO of this group, holds big team of black hat hackers, the other key holder injectors are form India and Pakistan. Milworms all published exploits were posted on injector, one of the amature injector, who is young and sill studying, has taken undue advantage of the situations that who the Injector came in existance, R00ter a pakistan based injector is one of the most brillient and strongest admin of this group,Microsoft is the biggest sponsor and one of the financial supports for this group….

Read more details in my book ‘Cyber Terror"

As a journalist it's my right to discover and publish ...I know all the Hacker and injectors are pro..And the biggest irony is that they have their own private exploits what they have never published anywhere, just core impact (an exploiting software) has that exploits. Injector guys can be defined as pure cyber criminals.. Some of them are former member of PHC.. Pakistan hackers club, now this group have dissolved and is no more .and some of them are the members of ICW which is vanished recentely.. most of members are working in very good companies and different sectors and having good family life. These hackers have tremendous unity when it comes for wrong things, I am sure they will find their own ways to sabotage me and my interest. What I am doing is my profession, what they are doing is their passion.. I respect them from the bottom of my heart and do not expect the same.

FOR FULL STORY CLICK HERE

---Do you want to share you views?? Just leave a comment here. you can also drop an email on amarjit@freehacking.net

No comments:

Post a Comment