Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dimitar Stojkoski: The biggest BlackHat Fool I have Ever Seen in my Entire Cyber Life


Dimitar Stojkoski: The biggest BlackHat Fool I have Ever Seen in my Entire Cyber Life

Dear friends, the blog was down for legal reasons but violating all rules I had to make it alive to refute the claims of so called hackers. Well below is example of such fake guys who are now a days claiming that they make down freehacking.net but lemme clear this to everyone that under no circumstances I will ever tolerate this kind of blackmailing.

Well Lemme make clear all of you that this blog freehacking was down purposefully. No one has balls to make this blog or freehacking domain down. My team is maintaining total 78 parallel blogs as a backup of this domain. Very soon we are also launching a new blog www.amarjit.info

Dimitar Stojkoski December 5 at 8:48pm Report
so r u going to tell me what u know about me who i am what i do or not ?
Amarjit Singh December 5 at 8:57pm
what u know about me - Nothing

who i am - Don't know

what i do or not ? - No Idea

Reason to add - Cat specially greet you with thanks on her wall thats why I added you.
Dimitar Stojkoski December 5 at 8:59pm Report
ok. so I'm a blackhat a firewall bypasser one fo the 10 fastest bypassers in the world.
Now u know
Amarjit Singh December 5 at 9:15pm
So what big deal in this..there are so many.
Dimitar Stojkoski December 5 at 9:16pm Report
hahah really how many can bypass 1024 under a minute or the newest and srongest 1256 bit firewall under 2 minutes ?
Amarjit Singh December 5 at 9:21pm
There are 1000's of people who can do what you can not and even better than you but only thing is that they don't boost and u without asking telling me everything.. i doubt ha ha ha ha..............
Dimitar Stojkoski December 5 at 9:25pm Report
well i'm not hiding what i do but if u were informed well u would have known that only 30 of all world class hackers succeeded on the 1024 bit firewall on the competition held in tokyo and only 9 succeeded on the 1256 bit. If u were a good informed hacker journalist u would have known about this competition. U only know about script kiddies who use exploits and injections written by others. hahahaha now i know u write about amateur hackers. hahahhahaha
Amarjit Singh December 5 at 10:59pm
Dimitar, I appreciate script kiddies because inspite of knowing their skills, they atleast don't go and try to convince some one, but a person like you (really has done such a great job) why explaining me about his achievements. You must be expecting me to post an article about you? As every one knw that freehacking is a very high traffic blog and very famous among hackers. If you have that kind of intention be clear.
Dimitar Stojkoski December 5 at 11:01pm Report
no no please do not write a story about me. I hate that . I've already deleted 2 Wikipedia pages about me so if I u write about me I'll be forced to bring down your site.
Amarjit Singh December 6 at 11:43am
go ahead and do it i am publishing your posts as it is today, a self proclamed big time hacker...its google who need to protect me, i am not bothered please bring down my site..i want to see your so called skills...

Dimitar Stojkoski December 6 at 1:21pm Report
Do that and not only the "Blog" legal actions will be taken too. I love to sew your for conspiracy and compromising my reputation. so be my guess write the story
Amarjit Singh December 8 at 11:54pm
story will be only on next few minutes you mother fucker.
---Do you want to share you views?? Just leave a comment here. you can also drop an email on amarjit@freehacking.net

1 comment:

  1. kya pta balk ye kamina chnd balk sty bol rha ho. mkta mtki wada yha kese kr rha he . ise yha kbse mja ane lga . gde chnd ki bare bjate he . khuch din me . iske :
    BABA NATH yha bethe he.
    gded chnd ku jute to marne hi pdenge virtualy.

    by babaranchoddas.

    ReplyDelete